International Conference on Practice Learning and Field Education,
Connections: Creating connections, repairing disconnections, and building relationships in practice learning and field education
Glasgow, 7-8th April 2014.
The conference will consider questions such as:
• How do we develop the relationship between academic research and teaching, and workplace learning and practice?
• How do we manage the transition from study to employment?
• How do we do all this in the context of:
• interprofessional education and the current emphasis on collaborative working;
• a time of great organisational change in health and social care?
Below you will find the call for papers and the form for proposals. Proposals should be with the Conference Adminstrator by 18th October 2013.
Also below is the programme for the last event in 2011, at which we had over 50 workshops and papers.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org